- 1 American Eagle Credit Card
- 1.1 American Eagle Login Process:
- 1.2 American Eagle Register New Credit Card:
- 1.3 American Eagle Credit Card Applying Process:
- 1.4 How much credit score is needed for American Eagle Credit Card?
- 1.5 American Eagle Credit Card Customer Support:
- 1.6 American Eagle Credit Card Benefits:
- 1.7 American Eagle Credit Card Status:
- 1.8 American Eagle Credit Card Demerits:
- 1.9 How to pay the credit card?
- 1.10 Late Fees for American Eagle Cards:
- 1.11 Which bank issues the American Eagle Credit card?
- 1.12 How to Activate Credit Card?
- 1.13 How to Deactivate Credit Card?
- 1.14 How long does American Eagle credit card take to ship?
- 1.15 How to increase the American Eagle credit card limit?
American Eagle Credit Card
Are you an American Eagle Credit Card fan? If, the answer is yes! The Visa or the Store American Eagle Login Credit Card, we’ll receive a healthy first-purchase discount and solid ongoing AEO rewards. And the plus point is that there’s no annual fee.
American Eagle Login Process:
For the Login process we need :
- a specific username which we have selected or a per-defined name given by the system
- the password which we have set in.
American Eagle Register New Credit Card:
Whenever we apply online for a credit card there is a small process of registration which we need to follow
American Eagle Credit Card Applying Process:
- Just open your browser.
- Type https://apply.syf.com/eapply/eapply.action?clientCode=AE
- Then fill up the details in the form incorrect order/pattern as shown below :
- And then click on continue.
How much credit score is needed for American Eagle Credit Card?
Usually, the American Eagle Visa card, demands a higher or an upper score to maintain the account. So, ideally, if we need a credit score in the low 700s
American Eagle Credit Card Customer Support:
800-843-0875 phone number.
American Eagle Outfitters Mail:
AEO, Inc. Credit Card Services
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
American Eagle Credit Card Benefits:
There are many store-branded credit cards on the market, and many of them come with very few features and numerous drawbacks. So, the most prominent advantages of this credit card are the following ones:
- They offer a good reward rate. The store-branded credit card offers quite a good reward return on the purchases we make. We will receive 15 points for every $1 spent in the stores of American Eagle. If we have received an American Eagle Visa Credit Card, then we will also receive 5 points for every $1 spent elsewhere.
- Every 2,500 points can be exchanged for $10 certificates, which we can redeem in the American Eagle stores which implies that we will actually get a 6% return rate on the purchases we make in the American Eagle stores and a 2% return rate on the purchases we make anywhere else, but this is not pure cashback, it is only certificated via which we can buy clothes.
- These certificates are automatically issued at the end of each month and we can use it with other coupons. The reward points don’t expire as long as our account remains active, which means that we have to make at least one purchase in 375 days. But these certificates are only valid for 45 days.
- A 20% discount off the first purchase. One of the cool features of the American Eagle credit card is that the card offers a 20% discount on the first purchase as a welcome bonus to all its customers.
American Eagle Credit Card Status:
So, if you are planning to apply for an American Eagle credit card.
- Extra Access status. If we succeed to spend more than $350 in the American Eagle stores till the end of a year, we will get an Extra Access status till the end of that year and for the following year as well.
- Additional features. The credit card also offers a variety of useful bonuses i.e. we will receive a 20% off birthday coupon. Additionally, we will be able to enjoy free shipping at any purchases we will make on the American Eagle website.
American Eagle Credit Card Demerits:
Each card has some advantages and disadvantages. So, the drawbacks of the American Eagle credit card are the following ones:
- Too high APR on purchases. The APR of this credit card is even higher than the average APR of store-branded credit cards. So I will recommend you do not carry a balance. On the contrary, I recommend you to pay your bills on time and in full.
- Inflexible rewards. Even though the rewards of this credit card is quite high.
How to pay the credit card?
We have 3 options for making a payment on the American Eagle credit card which is via online, by mail, and by phone:
1. Pay Online:
Here’s how to pay your American Eagle bill online:
- Head to the American Eagle website, then use the American Eagle credit card for logging in to account.
- First-time users without an American Eagle can log in through the website for that we need our mother’s maiden name, our date of birth, the last four digits of our Social Security number, and email address.
- From the American Eagle Credit Card Account Management on the website, log into the account, and then click American Eagle Login “Pay Online” to make a payment. Pay at least the minimum amount due to avoid late payment penalties.
- Enter the bank account number and bank’s routing number before submitting the online payment.
- The bank must be U.S.-based. The payment will post to your account one day after you initiate it.
2. Pay By Mail:
We can use a check or money
Here’s how to pay our American Eagle credit card bill by mail:
- Write a check or get a money order made out to AEO, Inc. Credit Card.
- Mail the check or money order and your most recent statement stub to:
AEO, Inc. Credit Card Services
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
Allow sufficient time for the letter to reach the payment center and to be processed.
3. Pay By Phone:
Here’s how to pay by phone:
- Call 800-843-0875.
- Enter your American Eagle credit card number, your bank routing, and account numbers, and the amount you want to pay.
Late Fees for American Eagle Cards:
We have a 26-day grace period to pay off the charges from your previous statement before interest starts accruing on the unpaid balance.
Which bank issues the American Eagle Credit card?
How to Activate Credit Card?
If we want to activate our AEO credit card, then we need to access the online banking page of Synchrony Bank then see the “Login” section.
Then, just simply click on the “Register” button and sign up with your credit card.
How to Deactivate Credit Card?
Now the question arises that if at a moment we feel that we don’t need the card any more then what?
There are just a few steps to deactivate the card which is as follows :
- Call the phone number on the back of the card that you have.
- Ask the customer care and tell them that you want to close the account.
- They will block the account and once it is done we ask for confirmation that the account was closed via mail.
How long does American Eagle credit card take to ship?
Before we will get our credit card in the mail, it may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to deliver it.
How to increase the American Eagle credit card limit?
We can increase our credit limit online. For that purpose, we need to log in to our credit card account which we can see in our American Eagle Login section, and submit a request to increase your credit limit.