- 1 Barclays business credit card
- 1.1 Barclays business credit card login:
- 1.2 Apply for Barclays business credit card:
- 1.3 Check the application status:
- 1.4 Barclay credit card payment:
- 1.5 Barclays Business credit card pros and cons:
- 1.6 How to activate and deactivate your card:
- 1.7 Barclay credit card review:
- 1.8 Barclay credit card rewards:
- 1.9 Credit Card Benefits:
Barclays business credit card
Barclays business credit card provider headquarters is in the U.K.The average credit score is below 700, and you need to be above that mark for good Barclay’s approval odds. A credit score of at least 700 isn’t the only thing you need to get a Barclaycard, though.
Barclays business credit card login:
Open your browser and click on the link https://www.securebanking.barclaysus.com/login.
Apply for Barclays business credit card:
To apply for Barclay us credit card here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your browser and click on link https://cards.barclaycardus.com/
- Then the page loaded will consist of several different types of Barclay’s card select then credit card which is according to your needs then click on Apply now.
- Fill in the details that the application is asking for and follow the on-screen instructions and then click on review and submit and that’s all now chill and relax.
Check the application status:
Now if you want to check the status of your application then you can call on Barclays at 1-888-232-0780 and then follow the on-call prompts.
You can also check online for that if you applied for a personal Barclay credit card then click on https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/cas/applications/search and if you have applied for a business Barclay credit card then click on https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/cas/applications/search?PARTNERID=BUSINESS and follow the on-screen instructions.
Barclay credit card payment:
You can pay for your bill in many ways including:
- Barclays card – You can pay your bill using your debit card within Barclaycard online servicing or through your Barclays bank credit card, a mobile app for that select ‘Payments’ in the main menu then select on ‘Make a payment’ and pay for it.
- By Direct Debit – You can also set up an automatic payment through your Debit.
- From your bank – You can pay via bank on the following bank details.
Account number: 38290008
Barclay’s sort code: 20-04-15
- By calling – You can pay over the phone by contacting our Customer Services Team and following the on-call prompts.
Barclay credit card customer service: 1-877-523-0478
Barclays Business credit card pros and cons:
the pros of Barclay Credit Card is:
- There are no annual fees.
- The application process is quite fast.
- In complimentary you will get online FICO credit score access.
- In case of suspicious transaction fast communication in case of suspicious transactions.
- Attractive rewards.
- Receive e-mail alerts whenever your payments are due.
Coming to the cons of Barclays:
- Payments can be on hold for up to 15 business days.
- Approval criteria are unclear.
- High incidences reports on mistaken fraud alerts on travel cards.
How to activate and deactivate your card:
To activate your card online here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your browser and click on link https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/aiv.action?pageLayout=aivRegistration
- Then a web page will be loaded which will ask for certain details enter all the details carefully and that’s all you are registered and your card is activated.
Now, what if you want to deactivate your card then call on 866-928-8598 and follow the on-call instructions carefully.
Barclay credit card review:
Barclay’s business credit card is for you if you have average credit scores or if you want to improve your credit rating. Another fee to be aware of if you’re planning to spend with internationally based merchants is the 3% foreign transaction fee.
Barclay credit card rewards:
- They offer two points for every $1 spent on gas, groceries, and utilities.
- One point per $1 on everything else you spend.
- Points do not expire as long as your account is open, active, and in good standing.
- Offers 0% annual fee.
- No limit to the number of points you can ear.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on eligible gas, utility, and grocery store purchases excluding Target and Walmart
Credit Card Benefits:
- reservations for dining, travel, hotels, entertainment, and more.
- $0 Fraud Liability protection means you’re not responsible for charges you did not authorize.
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases.