- 1 Bjs Credit Card
- 1.1 Bjs Credit Card Login:
- 1.2 Apply for Bjs Credit Card:
- 1.3 Bjs Credit Card Rewards:
- 1.4 Credit Card Pros and Cons:
- 1.5 Activate and Deactivate process:
- 1.6 Review:
- 1.7 For More Creditcard Login Information process:
Bjs Credit Card
The BjsCard is also known as My BJ’s Perks Master card. They gave the best rewards on Bjs Credit Card items. So, if you are a fan of BJs products this card id for you. The welcome bonuses on the BJ’s credit the card are also not so good, you will get $25 earnings after the first non-BJ’s purchase. With the Perks Elite, that bonus is hiked up to $50.
The highest-ranking cash back credit cards give welcome offers of $100 and more So the Bottom Line is if you shop at BJ’s these cards are worth getting for you or else do not for it.
Bjs Credit Card Login:
To login to your BJs account here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your browser and type in the link https://www.bjs.comsignin/
- The page will get loaded in front of you which will ask for your username and password enter the details and click on remember me for future use and then Log in.
- That’s all you are signed in to your account explore!
Apply for Bjs Credit Card:
Now if you want to apply for a BJs card here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your browser and type in the link https://www.bjs.com/cobranded/perksLanding
- The page will consist of several options of credit card type, select the one according to your choice, and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Then fill in all the details carefully and click on ‘Submit’ that’s all your work is done, now BJs will take care of it.
Bjs Credit Card Rewards:
- You can save up to 10 cents per gallon on BJ’s gas
- Reward up to 5% via in-club and BJs.com purchases
- Cashback up to 2% on dining and non-BJ’s gas purchases
- Cashback of 1% on other purchases
- No annual fee
Credit Card Pros and Cons:
Coming to the pros of having a BJs card
- Rewards are issued as digital certificates once your program balance reached at $20
- Easily redeem your rewards at the register
- You can also combine your certificates from the same account and with other offers
- Also get a check for your cashback.
Cons of BJs card are-
- Rewards certificates get expire after 6 months.
- Points can only be used at BJ’s
- You cannot combine your rewards from multiple memberships
- The points get expires in 36 months
How to pay for Credit Card:
Here are several ways via which you can make your payment:
- You can mail your payment to Comenity Capital Bank at address-
P.O. Box 659834,
The mailing address of BJ’s Perks Master card and BJ’s Perks World for Business card are the same.
- You can pay online by visiting comenity.net/BJs (Consumer) or comenity.net/BJsbusiness (Business Members).
- You can pay via phone also by calling on 855-269-1622 and following the on-call prompts or if you have BJ’s Perks World Master card then call on 844-271-2535 and follow the on-call prompts.
Activate and Deactivate process:
To activate your card, call on 1-855-816-2424 and follow the on-call prompts and keep your card details handy. If you have a master card call on 1-855-269-1622 and if you have a World master card call on 1-844-271-2535.
If you want to cancel or close your credit card then firstly redeem all the rewards then call on 855-269-1622 or if you have a Master card call on 844-271-2535 else if have a World Master card call on 844-271-2537 then follow the on-call prompts that’s all.
Now the conclusion is BJ’s Perks you can save a big amount on everyday purchases, but to others who are not a fan of BJs, a credit card it’s just a card with no use to them. So you are the one who shops frequently at BJ’s you can have some decent savings in your pockets comparing with other store credit cards. The credit card also provides 2% savings on gas and restaurant purchases which is quite decent plus you will also receive $0.10 off each gallon of gas purchased at BJ’s.
But the restrictive part is here now that all the cash back you earned in your account will be withdrawn as vouchers in $20 increments. Also, there is no way that you can turn your rewards into actual cash whereas other warehouse credit cards allow you to receive a cash reward certificate.
For More Creditcard Login Information process:
Key2More Rewards Credit Card | KeyBank | Key Cashback Credit Card
Discover Credit Card Business | Business Credit Card
Chase Credit Card benefits | Chase.com | Chase Bank
Wells Fargo Student loans | Second Largest Bank | Apply Online
American Eagle Login – Credit Card & Worth Signing Up
Bank of America Rewards Credit Card Online | Registration Process
Surge Credit Card login – Compare & Apply Best Credit Card – 2020