- 1 Citi Credit Card
- 1.1 Apply Online:
- 1.2 Citi Credit Card Login:
- 1.3 Citi Credit Card Benefits:
- 1.4 Citi Credit Card Activate & Deactivate:
- 1.5 How To Pay For Your Credit Card Bills:
- 1.6 Customer Service:
- 1.7 Pros & Cons Of Credit Card :
- 1.8 Credit Card Rewards:
- 1.9 Credit Card Reviews:
Citi Credit Card
Citi Credit Card has the widest range of credit card offers, Compare & get the best credit card, in this information you will come to know the Citi Credit Card Apply process, benefits…
Now if you are thinking to Citi Credit Card Apply then here are simple and easy steps you need to follow:-
- Citi Credit Card Apply Open your browser and type in
- https://online.citi.com/US/JSO/loginpage/retarget.action?deepdrop=true&checkAuth=Y then you will see a page like below image
- Then click on ‘Open an account’ and follow the on-screen instructions to get yourself registered with Citibank
- After filling out all the details, click on ‘submit’ and that’s all you are done from your end leave everything on Citibank now!
Citi Credit Card Login:
If you are an existing user then here the steps you need to follow:-
- Go on the main site of Citibank i.e.
- Now enter your registered User Id and password and click on Sign-on.
Now, what if you are a New User?
Official site of Citibank, there is an option of ‘Register for online access’ click on it and then follow the on-screen steps.
Citi Credit Card Benefits:
- It will help you to save in Fuel Bills
- Helps in the waiver of your Annual Fee
- Comes with an Insurance
- It is universally recognized
Citi Credit Card Activate & Deactivate:
To activate your credit card here are steps which you need to follow:-
- Open your browser and type in https://online.citi.com/US/JSO/loginpage/retarget.action?deepdrop=true&checkAuth=Y
- You will see a page like below
- Click on the option of ‘Activate a card’ and then you will see a page like this
- Enter your card number in the box and then follow the on-screen instruction and it’s a suggestion that please keep your credit card handy.
Now if you wish to deactivate your card here are the steps to cancel your Citi credit card online
- Log in to your Citibank account using your user ID and password.
- Once you are signed in scroll down to the bottom of the page and there you will see an option of ‘Contact Us’ click on it.
- Once you are under that page there will be an option of ‘Chat with Us’ click on it.
- A representative will be connected to you who would help you to cancel your card.
How To Pay For Your Credit Card Bills:
As a user of Citibank credit card, you can choose various platforms to pay for your card
- Citi Mobile – for this visit m.citibank.co.in and follow the on-screen instructions or can call on this number 1 (800) 950-5114 and follow the on-call commands.
P.O. Box 9001037
Citibank Online Support:
Outside of the United States,
Call Citi collect at: 605-335-2222
(TTY: 1-800-325-2865 for hearing and speech impaired services only)
Pros & Cons Of Credit Card :
Now every card has some pros and cons, starting on a positive note here are the pros of Citibank credit card
- It’s good for users who are looking out for a big purchase.
- There is no annual fee
- The best part is that there is no late fees or penalty APR
- 0% Intro APR for 21 months
Coming to cons
- There are no rewards or cashback offers
- A certain amount of fees required for your foreign transaction and balance transfer.
Credit Card Rewards:
- 1,500 bonus reward points as a welcome gift
- 10X rewards on apparel and departmental store spending
- 1 reward point per Rs. 125 spent on the card
- Reward points never expire
- Up to 15% discount at partner restaurants
- Annual Fee: Rs. 1,000
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after qualifying purchases plus our low intro APR for 15 months.
Credit Card Reviews:
If you pay more importance on rewards rather then saving on your interest, then this card is not for you.