- 1 Debenhams Credit Card
- 1.1 Are you treated well by your card
- 1.2 Debenhams Credit Card Login Process:
- 1.3 Register to your new Debenhams credit card:
- 1.4 The main factor you must know before applying for the credit card is that If you are eligible or not?
- 1.5 Debenhams credit card benefits:
- 1.6 How does the card works?
- 1.7 payment for Debenhams Credit Card:
- 1.8 For More Creditcard Login Information process:
- 1.9 Contact Them Online
- 1.10 How to pay Debenhams credit card?
Debenhams Credit Card
Are you treated well by your card
If the answer is NO then please switch to Debenhams Credit Card where you can earn points every time you spend no matter whether you’re spending in Debenhams or making your purchases.
Once three months have completed the points which you earn will turn into vouchers. Thus you can treat yourself a little better.
It is one of the largest and oldest British department stores.
The shops are located in Ireland and in 20 – 30 other countries, They have a program for customers called the Beauty Club.
There are certain benefits available with Debenhams which includes earning points which you can spend on reward vouchers. There are also discounts, special event invites, and free standard delivery.
Debenhams Credit Card Login Process:
It is quite easy to login into your Debenhams account for that here are the steps you need to follow:
STEP 1- Go to your browser and type the link https://portal.newdaycards.com/debenhams/login this link will lead you towards the login page which will look like the below screen.
STEP 2- Enter your username and your password then click on remember, All steps are done click on login and you have successfully entered your Debenhams account.
Register to your new Debenhams credit card:
If you are new to Debenhams Card and want to register yourself then it is quite easy you just need to follow some steps to go through the registration process.
STEP 1- Go to your browser and go to the link https://portal.newdaycards.com/debenhams/register
STEP 2- As you reach this portal the registration form will come in front of your screen where you need to fill in some details. Enter all the details correctly
STEP 3- Once you are done with all this now go through it and check all the details which you have feed in till now. Once checked all go for filling Cardholder Details where you fill your card number and its expiry date.
STEP 4- After filling out all details click on I AGREE and then click on next. And HOLA!!! You are done registering yourself for the card.
The main factor you must know before applying for the credit card is that If you are eligible or not?
For that here some main key points which you can go through to check your eligibility criteria.
1. You must be a UK resident with a UK bank account and phone number.
2. You didn’t have Debenhams card already.
3. You have a regular income.
4. In any case, you got rejected you will have to wait for the next 6 months to re-apply for the card again the rejection factor could be an error on your credit file.
5. Your credit score must be accurate.
6. When you receive your Debenhams credit card, you must call to activate the card before you can start using it.
Debenhams credit card benefits:
And here are some benefits of Debenhams credit card which will help you to explore and here are few benefits for the cardholders who can earn points and vouchers every time on the use of the card, which includes:
Free delivery on new purchases –
Whenever you will purchase Debenhams credit card you will get free standard delivery.
Food prices are a little less –
If you are feeling hungry treat yourself with delicious food from your favorite restaurants or cafés and save up to 10%.
Spend on your holiday –
You can also use Debenhams Credit Card for paying travel money at the Debenhams Travel Money bureau to grab a better rate, this will probably boost up your trip!
And if you have Debenhams Credit Card you can have your Travel Money Fee Free
Invitations of shopping events –
They regularly invite the cardholder for a special event where you can give yourself a shopping discount and other offers too.
You get more time to pay –
You can get up to 56 days interest-free credit on your card.
Share the rewards –
The points which you earned can share to the Debenhams Credit Card by giving an additional card to your partner or family member and to apply for it just call on 0333 220 2519.
Reward to your beauty –
You get to earn up to 6 points for every £1 via using your Debenhams Credit Card on Beauty products in-store or online.
How does the card works?
After reading all the benefits you must be thinking that how to use this? So here are some ways to use the card:
1. Use your card when you shop- Whenever you shop in-store or online at debenhams.com use your Debenhams Credit Card.
2. Earn points- Every time you use Debenhams Credit Card you’ll automatically earn some good points: like you’ll earn 3 points for every £1 you spend the conclusion is the more you spend via Debenhams Credit Card the more points you’ll earn!
3. Get Debenhams Reward Vouchers-On every three months your points will get converted into Debenhams Reward Vouchers and you will receive it Debenhams Credit Card statement.
4. £5 worth of bonus points- to start your journey well they will give you 500 Bonus Points as your welcome book that will give you a £5 Reward Voucher for expenditure.
How To Activate Debenhams credit card:
Now once you have registered you will require to activate the card via calling on Debenhams Credit Card Services on 0333 220 2519.
How To Deactivate Debenhams credit card:
If you have decided to deactivate your card you can call on this number 0844 826 8066 and request to cancel it and after 30 days your card will be canceled.
payment for Debenhams Credit Card:
You can make your card payment in many ways:
1. While making payments write your account number on the top right-hand corner of your statement.
2. By Direct Debit – You can set a direct debit to pay a minimum payment amount or a full balance or a fixed amount on your card every month. If you choose a fixed amount, it should be greater than the minimum payment.
3. You can also set up a Direct Debit via Online Account Manager under ‘Manage payments’ or you can call Debenhams Card Services on 0333 220 2519.
4. You can also pay via Internet or Telephone Banking just you need is your bank with the sort code, account number, and card number.
5. You can also pay via Telephone on all Debenhams Cards by just calling on 0333 220 2519 to pay using a debit card.
6. You can also Post your bill but sending your payment at least seven working days except for bank holidays before the payment due date. Don’t send post-dated cheques or cash and
ensure that your cheque is payable to NewDay Ltd, with the 16 digit account number included on the first line and send to NewDay Ltd, PO Box 218, Rotherham, S98 1NS.
7. At any UK Debenhams store – You can also use the payment slip of your statement to pay at any Debenhams store via cash or debit card.
For More Creditcard Login Information process:
Key2More Rewards Credit Card | KeyBank | Key Cashback Credit Card
Discover Credit Card Business | Business Credit Card
Chase Credit Card benefits | Chase.com | Chase Bank
Wells Fargo Student loans | Second Largest Bank | Apply Online
American Eagle Login – Credit Card & Worth Signing Up
Bank of America Rewards Credit Card Online | Registration Process
Surge Credit Card login – Compare & Apply Best Credit Card – 2020
Contact Them Online
You can send them a message via logging into your online account manager.If in any case you are not a Debenhams Credit Card customer you can contact them by clicking on this site https://newday.co.uk/contact-us/customer-enquiry/make-an-enquiry/ and you will get to see a link like this below picture.
How to pay Debenhams credit card?
You can call them to make payments or to check your balance and interest.If you missed the payment you will be fined for a late fee of £12.The most important thing is to remember is that while calling the Debenhams card payment line, you must press 3 to transfer the call to New Day Ltd.and then speak to customer care and answer some security questions and ask for your payment In any case, if you couldn’t call them you could manage your account online on Debenhams credit card via signing into the portal.